Episodes 121-159 of Magic From Wherever I'm At podcast.
Included in this podcast bundle are the following nuggets...
- What Eugene Burger thought almost every magician missed out on completely (Episode 121)
- ONE thing performers do all the time that results in their performances becoming trivial without them even knowing it (Episode 122)
- The one-sentence description my performer friend Joel gives that nails his "brand"... and how Eugene Burger did EXACTLY the same thing (Episode 123)
- Does this TIME MACHINE determine your Magic sensibilities? An insight into how tricksterism begins, takes hold and grows inside you... and HOW to CURE this disease ASAP (Episode 124)
- The QUICKEST, EASIEST way to set yourself apart as a Magician (Episode 125)
- The exercise Jim Cellini did that improved his performance so quickly it astounded his then-girlfriend... so she did it too (Episode 126)
- The many worldly tales of busking life... with Jim Cellini... his ex-GF tells all (Episode 127)
- An Interview with Jim Cellini's Ex-girlfriend Eileen McFalls, and her book "No Ordinary Magic: Unexpected Travels with the Great Cellini" (Episode 128)
- The first twenty minutes of an interview conducted by my friend Dr, Hemlock... he grills me about the origins of my book "The Secret Gate" (Episode 129)
- An 81-minute livestream for the release of "The Secret Gate: Unlock the Path to Real Magic"... the book that answers the most important question in the history of performance magic (Episode 131)
Henning Nelms suggested "the writer's way" out of the obvious, long-standing RUT in performance "magic." I interview an up-and-comer about the habits, productivity, and process of a working writer (Episode 132)
- The performer who boarded a 12-seat, twin-engine plane in Katmandu... to perform at Mount Everest Base Camp (Episode 133)
- A successful, 40-year accountant with a family, a home, fabulous possessions, and yearly extravagant vacations calls BULLSHIT on himself... when he traded THIS ONE THING for all of that. (Episode 134)
- Why magic has NEVER been Magic... and how YOU can live up to the REAL THING (Episode 135)
- A 1910 poem (from a magical periodical) with a message every performer needs to hear (Episode 136)
- Why most performers mistake ALL OF THESE situations with magic... THEY'RE NOT... here's WHY (Episode 136)
- A four-hour interview with a NYC performer during the COVID-19 global pandemic (5 Episodes) covering... should you do Zoom performances? ...entertainment during the apocalypse... a knife-carving nomad... and so much more (Episodes 137-141)
- The common advice, or "best practices", for organizing a magic show are all now outmoded... and how The Secret Gate obliterated them (Episode 142)
- What worrying really is... why that is HOPELESS... and the ANTIDOTE to employ instead (Episode 143)
- (Episode 144) Tommy Wonder addresses the magic community at large and the difference between WHAT YOU DO... and WHO YOU ARE.
- What a retired Wall St. Derivatives Trader can teach you about Magic (Episode 146)
- How "magicians" fool themselves with the reactions to their tricks... and why it's actually the very basement of response. (Episode 147)
- After thoroughly studying Ricky Jay's "52 Assistants" show... I found aspects I've never heard anyone talk about and probably few, if any, have ever understood (Episode 148)
- The one-sentence advice Tommy Wonder thought every magician needed about building an act (Episode 149)
- The three-part podcast FINALE. IS Robert-Houdin "The Father of Modern Magic?"... and why I think this is undisputable... approaching the question from an angle I've never seen anyone else ever talk about (Episode 150)
37 audio files and a music attribution file.